We are looking for a freelance Senior Product Manager. You will be working with the Elsewhen agile teams as part of a large transformation programme for one of our corporate clients.
You are expected to carefully manage the backlog and making sure we deliver outstanding results on time and budget. You will be managing delivery and working closely with the client, advising and coaching. The right candidate will thrive in an Agile process and feel comfortable with contributing to technical decisions. They will have an eye for design and passion for creating a great environment for teams to thrive.
We are also looking for a person who recognises themselves with the following attributes:
- Working efficiently with cross functional teams
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Delivering with an agile mindset at a bigger scale
- Has experience with 3rd party integrations
- Experience running Agile ceremonies
- Experience with creating and managing a roadmap
- Can explain technical decisions to stakeholders
- Understands the web, its capabilities and limitations
- Has delivered large builds with multiple API integrations
- Has been working in strong CI cultures
- Have worked in a big corporate setting, preferably where multiple work streams need to coordinate frequently
If you also have some of these under your belt, that’s a bonus:
- Has a technical background
- Has an eye for and can appreciate quality design
- Has consulting experience
Elsewhen is a London based studio designing digital products & services. Working with global companies across a number of regions, they design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Elsewhen brings a deep understanding of the product lifecycle, coupled with experience in integrating startup methodologies into corporate businesses. Facilitating collaborations that use a brand’s core strengths to disrupt current markets, or invent new ones.