Job title: Assistant Product Manager
Based in: London (some travel to Kings Hill office in Kent)
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours
Salary: up to £34,000
We’re looking for someone to help support the innovation, management and development of CAF products and services which help our customers to make a bigger impact within the communities they work and live in.
Your role as Assistant Product Manager will involve working on the development of the full CAF product set for Individual donors, Companies and our Charity customers, shaping exciting new digital propositions in these areas. You will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation and external partners and use data analysis to drive insight and understand our customer needs. You will ensure we provide products and services that are customer focused, relevant and compliant.
You will have experience of supporting and delivering product performance and development plans, be highly numerate with experience of working with task management systems such as Jira. You will also have strong communication skills, have an awareness of agile delivery methodologies and be able to manage multiple stakeholders.
Main purpose of job:
To work with the senior product management team to contribute to the innovation, development and management of the product proposition across CAF, to fulfil current and future customer needs (Charities, Individual donors and Corporate Giving products).
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the co-ordination of CAF’s products and services offered across a range of customer segments. These currently include products for charities (CAF Donate, everyday banking, savings), Individual donors and Companies (Payroll Giving, Company fundraising) – all delivered through online and offline mechanisms.
- Support Senior Product Managers to develop digital propositions, aligned with the digital development agenda, which drive CAF and sector growth, ensuring a clear focus on customers current and future needs.
- Work with the Research and Marketing teams to understand customer needs, track customer satisfaction and draw out clear, actionable insights that drive the overall product strategy.
- Influence future product and proposition development by identifying product improvement needs and generating ideas for product enhancements.
- Use agile methodologies to leverage test and design concepts and prove out / accelerate product roadmaps.
- Own projects right through from concept to delivery, partnering with IT and teams across the business to launch new capabilities and deliver results.
- Monitor performance dashboards and use data analysis to drive insight and understand the success of launched capabilities.
- Work closely with third parties, external consultants and digital agencies.
- Ensure product development complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the end to end product management processes involved in the smooth running of existing products.
- Ownership of knowledge and information on existing product sets.
- Own any financial modelling needed for the budgeting, financial reporting and pricing analysis of existing products to maximise performance and meet CAF’s commercial requirements.
- Understand external competitive landscapes and insight into future trends to inform strategic product plans and development.
- Opportunity to be involved on wider divisional projects.