Gower Street Analytics is a well-funded growing startup doing data science in the movie business. We have contracts with major movie studios that are household names, and we’ve just closed a Series A level funding round.
We’re growing our Product team, and are looking for a senior UXD consultant to come on board for a few months to help our Head of Product build out our UX and Design team.
We are a remote-first organisation, and the Tech and Product team work from all over the UK. We also have an office in Central London that you are welcome to work from whenever you wish to.
The role will involve:
- Getting to grips with the current user experience of our products
- Helping to identify where our biggest skill gaps lie within the Product function
- Assisting in sourcing UX and Design professionals for the team
- Working with the Head of Product and CTO to define a UX and Design strategy for the company that can be implemented by the team after the engagement has ended
- Providing mentoring to new hires in this function in the early stages
- Take on some R&D projects and provide us with artefacts and outputs which can be referred to as examples of good practice for our new team members, whilst also providing value to our customers
- You are smart, get things done and love to create engaging experiences for customers.
- You have extensive experience hiring UX and Design professionals, and have a good understanding of what a sensible interview process looks like for people with these skills.
- You have worked with other small and medium sized companies to set goals and organisational strategy for the UX and Design functions, and understand how to do this in a way that is complimentary to the overall company direction.
- You are familiar with wire-framing and are able to present your ideas at different levels of visual fidelity.
- You can balance frictionless user experience with the need to present complex data sets to the user.
- You are comfortable self-managing and working remotely over video chat for much of the day.
- You are eligible to work in the UK, and are able to get to London 2-3 times a month for working sessions with our Head of Product