Saltmine is a B2B SaaS startup rebuilding the $300B workplace design industry from the ground up. We are combining modern technology with deep industry expertise to transform the process of workplace strategy to programming to design & costing. The Saltmine platform connects and improves the entire process from strategy to execution. We’ve transformed what is traditionally a linear, expensive and time-consuming undertaking into a seamless cloud-based platform that uses analytics and contextual collaboration to enable our clients to select real estate and deliver spaces on time and on budget.
Within the past year we’ve grown to 60 employees globally with offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, Singapore, Budapest & Vietnam – with an incredibly talented group of employees from the likes of Google, Autodesk, JLL and Gensler. We have recently raised a Series A round of funding and we are growing quickly and looking for talented professionals to join our team. We’re a startup, so the right person will be hungry, scrappy, and willing to tackle whatever comes at us as we build the company. You should be a self-starter who is capable of owning their own work while also being an integral member of our team.
As Director of Product Management you will report to the CEO, and you will have overall responsibility for guiding the definition and development of the Saltmine platform. You are a hands-on leader capable of both leading and delegating, while also owning day to day product management responsibilities for the platform. You will have a holistic, cross-functional, team-based approach to product management, and you will have a clear vision for how to grow and support the product management organization in a start-up environment. You will play a critical role in roadmap planning based on customer feedback to ensure we achieve critical objectives in terms of customer satisfaction and experience.
- Lead all aspects of product management, including defining the product road map, gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining and measuring critical metrics and working closely with engineering, operations, and customer success to ensure goals are met.
- Be the point person and manage communication with all our global sales, customer success and operations teams.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to develop product strategy and roadmap.
- Innovate Saltmine product development processes to achieve continuous improvement and best-in-class processes. Be a strong leader across cross-functional teams in driving the process forward.
- Conduct competitive analysis and develop a strong understanding of stakeholder priorities to drive development decisions.
- Act as product evangelist and implement product management best practices across the organization.
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Product management experience with B2B SaaS and software applications in areas such as real estate, development, space planning or similar
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market and creating great user experiences
- Experience leading and managing global cross-functional teams.
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented
- Ability to collaborate actively & effectively on multi-disciplinary and geographically dispersed teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
- Able to travel to Asia and across the US as needed to meet with executive team, other team members and clients
- MBA a plus