Come work for the 8th most trafficked website in the world.
- Develop product strategy, vision, and roadmaps, and conceive short, medium, and long-term features to achieve the vision
- Craft an excellent user experience
- Collaborate with design team on intuitive, modern user interfaces across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver product to market
- Plan marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Actively lead content strategy
- Increase website conversion rates and grow sales
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in a digital environment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or similar; or equivalent work experience
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience working with diverse groups of people to manage and inspire change
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong business sense with a consistent record of using analytical methods to derive value
- Experience with digital consumer e-commerce products
- Real passion for solving problems for consumers
- Experience delivering massive-scale consumer products and services in a fast-growing environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and ability to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Mastery of Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where continuous innovation is the norm.
- History of active teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Creative, innovative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Appreciation for web design, typography, user experience and sociocultural trends