As a supplier of compliance management and productivity solutions with over 4,700 customers across the world using our products, it would be easy to label Ideagen Plc as a software company, but with offices across the UK, USA, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Dubai we are so much more than that. We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system – a remit much wider than a set of products.
To support the phenomenal growth of Ideagen, we are now looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our ever-growing team. Through this role, you will develop and implement the best strategy for our Q-Pulse Law software; effectively own, define and communicate product vision, capability and value; internally to our business and outward to the marketplace.
Although this is a homebased role, you will be expected to travel to our main offices in Nottingham and Glasgow, on a regular basis.
- To be a domain expert in environmental and health & safety management systems software, both internally within Ideagen, and to current and potential customers
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future domains where the product operates
- Define, articulate and communicate Product vision, capability and value, internally to business and outward to marketplace
- Commercialise the product strategy against future revenue goals
- Develop and own the product roadmap, and translate the product strategy into user-focused requirements
- Run the product lifecycle engaging with key internal stakeholders: customer support, marketing, development teams, etc
- Continually gather and analyse market data and industry trends within product verticals
- Relationship management with strategic accounts for input to roadmap and strategy
- Be a “Thought Leader” for our products amongst industry peers and colleagues
- Customer engagement such as attending customer events, mini user groups, roadmap focus group, webinars, conferences
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Deep knowledge of compliance systems, perhaps from a background in auditing or managing products used by compliance professionals
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Product Management role, ideally within an environmental or health & safety management systems environment
- Market research and analysis
- Project management experience with the ability to oversee a project from design to completion
- A demonstrable understanding of relevant technology landscaping and different software development processes
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage your own workload, where priorities may change throughout the day
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to influence and inspire others
- Prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship management, with colleagues and customers across a global business
- The ability to provide technical support and problem solving for customers
- Experience of working within the software industry
- An industry related academic or professional qualification
What’s in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance and many more!