One of our clients with HQ in London and offices in Berlin, Moscow and Barcelona is looking for a Product Manager.
They develop an e-com platform to support their automotive 4.0 production and sales. They believe this solution will significantly accelerate future Industrial IoT developments, shorten time to value and drive production efficiencies while addressing common industrial challenges. It is expected to support the development of smart factory growth that will be shared across the automotive and broader manufacturing sectors.
The Role: to be responsible for managing the stages of the life cycle of e-commerce products, their development, relevance, attractiveness, success and competitiveness in the market.
What success means in this role:
- Good understanding of the market and target audience: their tasks, needs and user experience
- The competitive model for products UX and functional development is brought to life, and its target characteristics down to the level of measurable KPIs
- The product usage scenarios, target functionality, models for launching products on the market are well-organized and designed, communication channels are defined
- All the tasks and terms of product development in collaboration with the project teams are reliably under control
- The design and development teams are inspired by the goals and feedback on the quality of implementation
- The users and businesses are in love with the product!
- Good and faithful relationships are being developed with contractors and partners
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of product performance, metric analysis and reporting are organized
- The algorithms for “training” company’s information systems for automated support of a product in its life cycle are developed
What will make you a great candidate
- Higher education: technical, design, product marketing; additional: management, UX, product analytics
- Experience from 5 years of managing high-tech products development as a product manager in the field of Internet projects, electronic and mobile commerce
- Experience from 3 years of work in organizations and projects with AGILE development methods, with geographically remote and multilingual teams
- Participation in managing products with international user audiences and remote teams. Preferably – automotive and high-tech service companies
- Managing e-commerce and mobile commerce products that gained industry-winning awards and ratings
Primary Location: London (Berlin or Barcelona might be considered)
Time Type: Regular Full Time
International business trips are possible
- Computer, licensed professional software
- Social package, medical insurance