Waitrose & Partners is in a very exciting place.
We have a rapidly expanding digital arm that is blending beautifully with our bricks and mortar to provide seamless and innovative customer experiences.
You will be responsible for both maximising the value of the product, minimising risk and helping build agility into the process. You will be the subject matter expert within your assigned product team, representing the voice of the customer, end user and business stakeholders and developing deep empathy within a complex and rapidly changing environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
– Create an inspiring vision for the product outcome using industry, customer and business insights that supports the broader vision for Digital Product development
– Set clear and stretching objectives and key results (OKRs) to track the desired product outcomes
– Build, own and manage a Product Backlog that is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the product team will work on next, providing clarity on the value it will deliver and alignment to the overall objectives and key results (OKRs)
– Write requirements and ensure that the Development team have an adequate quantity and quality of stories ready for each Sprint
– Lead in the creation of functional and nonfunctional requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Development teams
– Deliver effective and timely communication of your product roadmap
Note salary range: £57,000 – £72,500