Waitrose & Partners is in a very exciting place.
We have a rapidly expanding digital arm that is blending beautifully with our bricks and mortar to provide seamless and innovative customer experiences.
As a Digital Product Manager you are the intersection between business, technology and user experience. You will be responsible for managing the product development process from product discovery and truly understanding the problems that are to be solved, to defining the area on which to focus, developing products that are desirable, feasible and viable from both a business and customer perspective.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
– Set the long-term strategy for your product stream
– Translate strategic decisions and direction into a clear plan and set of objectives and key results (OKRs) for your stream to ensure customer and commercial targets can be achieved
– Establish a shared vision that is founded in market research, insight obtained through a deep empathy with customers and end users and a thorough understanding of the problem business stakeholders are trying to solve
– Be clear on the relationship between the product strategy and the product roadmap, creating a roadmap of incremental improvements and iterative development that take your product stream towards its vision and maximises value from the product
– Develop and hold the overall plan for the product stream that encompasses all elements of technical and non technical build ensuring dependencies are understood and release dates or time frames are tracked and managed appropriately
– Hold a clear view of our customer segments and target users / personas, identifying their mission, pains and gains and clearly state the value proposition of your product
– Keep in touch with market developments in the specific product area and become a subject matter expert and go to person
Please note salary range: £67,400 – £90,900