Senior Product Managers are responsible for the whole Product area, understanding and requiring what the squads must develop. You will be responsible for exploring and identifying the opportunities in your area, as elaborating and maintaining the teams’ activities (designers, developers and analysts), apart from guaranteeing and measuring the results.
Using tools of quantitative and qualitative analysis, you will be in front of the innovation team and, also, will make sure that your own product help other products to evolve.
What about your daily tasks?
- Exploring with the other company business areas and external clients to identify necessities;
- Elaborating and managing the product backlog;
- Continuously analyzing metrics of services in production;
- Creating and validating A/B tests.
And what about the requirements?
- Relevant experience (approximately 6 years) in product development;
- Great analytical skills to attack undefined problems;
- Great interaction and empathy skills to collect requirements;
- Good knowledge of programming, so you can interact with the development team;
- Good knowledge of design and attention to details, so you can interact with the design team;
- Entrepreneurial profile, being able to identify what is valuable in business;
- Knowledge of development processes and project management.
What can be your differential advantage?
- Experience in e-commerce or marketplace;
- Experience with A/B testing and analysis;
- Experience with high-traffic sites (+5MM-monthly visitors);
- Mastering tools of product analysis (product metrics, funnels, heatmaps, qualitative and quantitative research, etc).
We are a platform which connects students to educational institutions. We use technology to transform the educational system with a simple, quick and intelligent system. We are building the biggest edtech startup in the world and we look for people who are not afraid of taking responsibilities, who trust in their capabilities and that think about the community to make these changes happen.
About our culture:
We lead the way knowing that, if we make things happen, we will keep growing as a company. Our team is passionate about what we do and obsessed with delivering the best product to the users (the students). And we acknowledge it: we think about everything so the students have the best experience and can grow as quick as we do.
Our main goal is to leave a legacy. If you want to build something great, come to work with us.