ImmobilienScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In the center of Berlin we have over 600 emolyees working in comprehensive teams to make our customers realastate dreams come true.
A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you.
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
As a User Experience Designer (m/f/d) you are part of a UX-Guild, that meets regularly and works closely together. If your passion is to make our users love us even more – on all devices – You are the one.
Responsibilities and goals you own:
- You are a passionate about User experience who thinks outside the box in order to improve standards, thereby making a difference in the quality of the user experience.
- As UX Designer (m/f), you will develop a world-class consumer experience by leading UI and UX design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Set the vision for the user experience and work closely with a cross-functional team. Find next-level but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Let users lead the way: listen to and know our users to let their needs guide us to the best solutions.
- Improve solutions step by step with testing prototypes early and A/B tests constantly.
- Be experienced in visual design. Quickly produce various concepts and prototypes. Be sure when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when rough scribbles and prototypes will suffice.
- Get aligned with other designers on a regular basis and play an active role in setting the overall company to the next UI/UX level.
- Be autonomous and take full ownership of your work.
Who will love this job:
- You have experience in cross device designing and a strong portfolio
- Strong in both languages: German and English
- Excellent visual design, typography, layout, and color sensibilities and skills
- Expert proficiency with Sketch and other design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin, Principle etc.
- Experience collaborating closely with a variety of multiple UX disciplines (concept, research, copy, prototyping, visuals, design thinking, design sprints)
- You’re able to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts to make business strategy come to life
- Your great communication skills help the UX Guild and stakeholders to achieve alignment on concepts and visuals.
- You’re conducting hands-on user research or provide iterative versions for A/B tests.
- You love to present and defend your work in front of a group and your team
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customer every single day. What awaits you:
- An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reduction at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party
- Dog-friendly Office
- HIgh-tech equipment that makes you even more happy to work at Scout
- User Labs for qualitative ressearch
We are looking forward to your application including your portfolio.