As Group Product Manager, Platform (m/f/d) you drive product development from discovery to delivery and manage the Product Managers within our Product Platform Group. The product platform teams’ mission is to enable the delivery of a high quality product by providing cross-vertical components, services and features (e.g. task management).
You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve overarching user experiences and develop new components and features used by thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze customer feedback and anticipate and respond to broader implications on product based on customer trends or competition.
- Drive strategy and goal setting for our Product Platform Group in line with our overall product vision. Align our product platform teams around respective KPIs and the product roadmap.
- Be a go to person for external stakeholders for our product platform efforts.
- People management of Product Managers in the Product Platform Group: Enable, develop and support Product Managers to excel in their job.
- Support the hiring of Product Managers to further grow our team
- Contribute to product delivery as Product Owner in an agile setting with one development team and execute on our product roadmap based on a well-prioritized backlog.
- You apply best-in-class practices, decompose complex problems, write clear specifications and participate in sprint activities.
- At least 6 years of experience in various digital Product Management positions, including working for a SaaS company
- At least 2 years of experience in managing Product Managers
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting, applying Scrum
- Strong foundation of Product Management practices and analytical skills, e.g. working with JTBD
- Extensive knowledge about web technologies and UX Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of cross-team collaboration
- Ability to build confidence, cohesion, and inspiration across our product & engineering organization
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or comparable field
- Fluency in English and preferably German