We’re looking for a Product Manager who can lead our Enterprise team, focusing on the needs of our largest customers.
Our mission is to help software developers use open source securely. We have a strong developer focus on the product, and good traction within the DevSecOps space. Over 160,000 developers already depend on Snyk to find and fix their vulnerable dependencies. We protect more than 100,000 open source projects, and receive a lot of badges, contributions and appreciation from the broader open source community.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easy for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.
As a Product Manager for Snyk on our Enterprise team, you’ll lead a distributed group of developers focused on the same goal: building and enhancing the areas of our product that cater to our Enterprise customers, including Reporting, Identity and Access Management, SSO, API, On-prem and more.
You’ll spend your time:
- Defining and analysing metrics and data on customer behaviour to understand the problem space and how our product helps
- Staying attuned to the needs of stakeholders such as CSOs, Compliance Officers, Security Engineers and Analysts
- Analysing Snyk’s competitive landscape to ensure a leading product
- Partnering with our Customer Support team and regularly joining customer calls, to understand our customers’ needs, gather feedback and requirements, and keep them updated on our future plans
- Building and managing your team’s product roadmap, and communicating this internally
- Collaborating with our designers to create powerful, compelling UI
- Working closely with Engineers to guide product development, producing clear product requirements
- Working closely with our other Product Managers to help inform their areas
- Joining our Sales team at events to meet up with prospects and existing customers
- Ensuring delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
- Scaling Snyk to support hundreds of developers collaborating on thousands of projects, whilst staying ridiculously easy to work with.
Our teams are generally split evenly between London and Tel Aviv, so we use Slack & Zoom to keep in contact with one another, travelling around once a quarter to gather feedback from our users and spend time working face-to-face with the engineers that aren’t colocated with you.
You should apply if:
- You have experience of product managing at least one SaaS product
- You have demonstrated success launching high quality B2B products
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You communicate proactively, and enjoy working in cross-functional delivery teams
- You like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes
- You’re interested in security and open source
- You’re comfortable adjusting priorities at short notice to respond to changes in the market
- Since you’ll be channelling the needs of developers, ideally you have a technical background or have had success working on dev tooling products
- You’re familiar with source code managers such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or Heroku
Please apply below!
You’ll be primarily based in our London office in Shoreditch.
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway – we’d love to hear from you 🙂