Healthie is seeking an experienced UX/UI designer to help deliver a best-in-class product for the health & wellness industry. You’ll contribute directly to the company’s product and growth alongside other designers and product managers.
You’ll be expected to help bring concept to reality in the form of a usable and beautiful product, ensuring a consistent, intuitive, and holistic experience across Healthie’s platform.
- Creating designs for Healthie’s web and native mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Covering the full spectrum of product design (information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design)
- Storyboarding, prototyping, journey mapping, and using other methods to advance design work
- Participating in continuous customer research
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience designing web applications
- 1+ years of experience designing native mobile applications
- High level of comfort working across both UX and UI
- Proficiency with Sketch
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Previous startup experience
- Experience with Abstract
We maintain a collaborative and fun team culture at Healthie, and you’ll receive a lot of support for your role with growth potential along the way.
A few of the many perks of working at Healthie are:
- Health benefits
- Stock options
- Snacks, coffee, and tea in the office
- Unlimited vacation time
- Ability to work from home as needed
If everything above sounds good, we’d be excited to meet you!
This role will be on-site at Healthie’s office in Manhattan.