Fidel’s mission is to democratise access to financial data globally, so that consumers are in control of their data. Our technology makes transactional data accessible through a single access point for global businesses like Avios, Klarna and the Royal Bank of Canada. We have a record of fast growth and our key investors include Horizon Ventures and Innovate UK.
Group: Product | Function: Product Management
Fidel offers the chance to join a fast-moving and growing company. You’ll be given licence to shape a critical business function, working directly with our CTO to take our Product Management function to the next level. The role is a full end-to-end product management lifecycle one, covering all aspects of needs identification, requirements analysis, solution documentation, software development, and workflow processes. You’ll be working with a small dedicated engineering team to build products that meet market expectations.
Your mission will be to own our entire product stack XX. The role will work closely with engineering, marketing, revenue operations, sales, and customer success to ensure programs are timely, measurable, flawlessly executed, and drive revenue.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Strategy & framework setting: Develop a long-term product strategy & feature roadmap in line with market expectations.
Market Analysis – Work closely with Product Marketing gain a deep understanding of customer experience and the market landscape. Identify product gaps and prioritize and design features for a variety of personas, from non-technical users to developers
Product Development: In tandem with engineering leadership, develop appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable launch of new functionality for developers and customers. Augment, refine and prioritise backlogs and verifying sprint deliverables. Drive execution against plan, anticipating risk, and leading discussion via frequent, clear communication, both internally and with customers.
User Testing – Makes use of usability testing and beta testing to ensure our product offers the best user experience and meets customer needs. Assess results and take appropriate corrective action.
GTM: Launch new products that reduce friction for Fidel developers. Plan releases and feed into product marketing go-to-market plans, working with both internal and external stakeholders. Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Measurement and reporting: Analysing the performance of our product using data, and use those insights to determine product roadmap. Based on product performance, determines when actions are needed to upgrade, improve, revise or reposition products.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
We generally don’t have hard and fast requirements – everyone is different. Core attributes and skills we’re hoping to see highlighted in your CV and application are:
- Technical aptitude: You have hands-on experience as a product manager working on technical products, and developer platforms. MUST have experience working in financial services and with APIs
- Product lifecycle management: Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Stakeholder engagement: Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders, ask the right questions, and listen carefully to the relevant answers in order to build products that meet market expectations. Action-oriented and able to motivate teams and colleagues towards achieving goals
- Customer-centricity: Passionate about creating engaging and thoughtful customer experiences across the entire customer lifecycle, with a strong affinity for good design and UI.
- Analytical mindset: Creative problem solver with a holistic mindset – connecting the dots, systematic in structuring them and detailed-oriented in specifying them.
- Iteration & optimization: Ability to take an iterative, logical and methodical approach to problem solving, while still being innovative and creative.
INTERVIEW PROCESS (2 weeks):
- Simple profile matching from us – assessing your application against the role
- A two-way phone conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Video interview with CTO
- On-site separate interviews with Team Lead, CEO & CTO
- Feedback from interviews/job offer
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 15 nationalities in our growing team and speak 14 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We’re committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Share options – you’re part of Fidel’s success. So why not share (excuse the pun) the rewards!
- Unlimited leave
- Flexible working – work from home or abroad when you need to
- Vitality health insurance
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution is 2% of base salary)
- Dinner if you need to work late
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To learn more about us, please visit our blog or follow us on Twitter (@fidelhq) or Instagram (@fidelhq).
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!