· You help managing the communication between IT and the different business and regional departments
· You write specific requirements for our developers and work with them to assure that the features are delivered as requested.
· You assure that layout, features, workflows and business processes deliver the expected business benefit.
· You are active part of a team to support business growth.
· You conduct periodical trainings and make sure that your product’s users are on top of all new roll-outs.
· The product owner for our Operations & Logistics platform must have an extremely hands-on attitude – the product owner must be willing and able to “dive deep” into the inner works of our platform and become a functional expert in it.
· You have a decent understanding of e-commerce Operations as a discipline.
· You are diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and release the hundreds of requests that are logged in our ticket system every month.
· You have understanding of e-commerce concepts and preferably hands on experience of managing systems pertaining to e-commerce fulfillment (Order Management system, Fleet Management system etc)
· You know how to lead and define a Product roadmap and ensure thorough project management in order to meet your deliverables.
· Passionate about e-commerce and the internet
· Though this is not a programming role, the candidate should have a basic understanding of web technologies and programming languages (PHP/JAVA/CSS/HTML/MySQL).
WHAT WE OFFER
· Integration into highly skilled, successful and ambitious team
· A versatile and responsible role
· Enjoyable working environment
· Openness to new impulses and ideas
· The ability to make an immediate impact—we’re a startup and your ideas and effort matter
· Fun & casual working atmosphere
· International mind-set and close collaboration with management
· High degree of autonomy