As a Mobify Senior Product Manager, you will play a key part in helping Mobify achieve our Front-end as a Service (FaaS) product vision: to enable teams to rapidly build, run, and evolve experiences that engage every shopper, regardless of their device, network, or ability. If being a part of something like this excites you, then this role might be a wonderful fit for you.
You will be responsible for deeply understanding the needs of our customers, partners, and their shoppers. You’ll provide clarity to our team of talented product managers, designers & engineers through setting strategic direction and fostering a collaborative process as they work with you to develop a platform that will serve as the hub of digital experiences for some of the largest brands in the world, including Pandora, Lancome and Debenhams.
Your focus will be on setting the strategy and streamlining the execution of our Application Delivery Network (ADN), a critical part of our platform that focuses on offloading the stress of deploying, securing and monitoring front-end applications from external development and DevOps teams. The ADN is a core piece of our recently launched Front-end as a Service offering and already drives over a billion dollars of customer revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Define & evangelize your product strategy as part of the overall product vision
- Guide cross-functional product teams in assessing opportunities and key risks via an ongoing focus on continuous discovery
- Own usage metrics and stakeholder feedback to set the best course of action
- Coach the product team across all roles and seniority levels on improvements to process and skills
- Work closely with partners, customers, sales and marketing to plan and execute on our company objectives
Who You Are
- You’ve worked on impactful products in an enterprise B2B customer-facing capacity, with a history of extracting great market insights and communicating learnings back to your team
- You love working with highly technical teams and have earned the respect of exceptional engineers, and enjoy learning about the impact of new technologies such as Progressive Web Apps or Serverless architecture
- You have experience working with external large-scale system integrators and project teams, with a deep understanding of their development and operations lifecycles
- You’ve guided and shipped at least three strategic products that were heavily shaped by user testing and discovery (please send us links!)
- You bring significant experience managing the entire product lifecycle and collaborating with engineering, data, design and marketing teams
Mobify helps brands deliver amazing commerce experiences to everyone. The Mobify platform enables teams to rapidly build, run, and evolve experiences that engage every shopper, regardless of their device, network, or ability.
We love coming to work every day because of the people who surround us – the friendly and supportive environment ensures that everyone feels welcome and all voices are heard.
Mobify is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all backgrounds and experience levels to apply.