Head of Product – Walmart InHome Delivery
at Store No. 8 (View all jobs)
Head of Product
Walmart InHome delivers fresh groceries from your local store directly to your kitchen or garage fridge. Rolling out to over 1 million customers in Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Vero Beach this Fall.
We are a scrappy and entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the world’s largest retailer. We’re building cutting edge technology to deliver fresh grocery from your local Walmart store directly into your fridge.
As our Head of Product, you will play a leading role in shaping the growth and expansion of the Walmart InHome product and service. You will be a tireless advocate for building delightful user experiences and instill a customer focused, results oriented product culture. You will have a deep understanding of our customers and their needs, learning from their behavior and using data to create products and services that add value and delight.
You must be adept at solving a variety of challenges, have a high sense of urgency and be able to partner with cross-functional teams to solve strategic and operational challenges. You should have experience balancing a desire for excellence with moving fast. Lastly, you should be able to use your strong communication skills to get the information needed from across the organization to make effective decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with executive leadership to develop and communicate our long-term product vision and strategy
- Develop and own the product roadmap, distilling the vision and strategy into actionable plans and collaborating on detailed requirements and prototypes
- Lead coaching and development of a team of product managers across all areas of our business and both hardware and software products
- Establish best practices across product planning, customer discovery, product discovery and product development
- Represent the InHome team as the product lead across the Walmart organization and be an advocate for our product’s technical ability and boundaries
- Be a trusted business leader and the bridge between the technical and business team, aligning our business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 8+ years product management experience
- 3+ years people leadership experience
- Proven track record of building, motivating, and leading a product team
- Strong analytical skills and propensity for data-driven decision-making
- Well-versed in core concepts related to UI/UX design
- Passion for innovative products and emerging technology
- Experience operating and thriving in small, fast-paced, high-growth startup environments
- Have a history of shipping and delivering world-class products at a larger organization
- Retail or e-commerce experience a plus
- Solid technical background
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- A large, open workspace in NYC’s Greenpoint neighborhood
- A kitchen full of fresh fruit and snacks