As our Product Lead your primary responsibility will be to guide and develop a group of PMs. To do so first and foremost you need to have “been there, done that”, with multiples years of experience as a PM yourself, consistently delivering great results under complex situations. In addition to excel as a Product Lead, you need to enjoy guiding and developing others, always with a practical, hands-on approach.
As our Product Lead you will:
- Guide a diverse group of Product Managers, supporting them day-to-day on the 3 core aspects of their job: user understanding; business acumen; technology delivery
- Develop and coach the PMs
- Understand the cross-squad impact of our product and systems, addressing dependencies and ensuring consistency
- Contribute to our product community at SumUp, sharing knowledge, discussing best practices and continuously improving our overall product practices and skills
You will be great for this position if:
- You have been a fantastic PM for 7+ years, with consistent delivery of great products under complex situations
- You have a demonstrated track record with proven business acumen, user understanding and software delivery in high-growth tech companies
- You share the knowledge and empower people: your peers and/or team members see you as a mentor and coach
- You are an excellent communicator: you can translate technical needs to non-technical stakeholders and vice versa
- Your English is fluent – you will be part of a truly global team!
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we’re creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a ‘team-first attitude’ our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.