Myriad is hiring a seasoned Product Manager to join our team and help lead the expansion and adoption of our genetic testing platform. We are looking for someone with a passion for driving innovative initiatives, a track record of building strong relationships with partners and customers, and demonstrated success influencing large cross-functional teams.
Myriad’s Digital Products team builds software solutions that simplify the entire genetic testing process for patients and doctors. Our products include tools to identify at-risk patients, estimate personalized costs, track test progress, access Myriad’s high-touch counseling services, and more.
For patients, we create a unique consumer-quality experience that supports them at every step of their genetic testing journey. For doctors, we surround our tests with online tools that improve their efficiency and let them focus on what they do best, providing excellent care. Our software touches tens of thousands of people every single day.
- Conduct customer interviews and surveys to develop deep insights into user needs
- Map and prioritize these needs to identify novel product opportunities
- Develop compelling and thorough business cases that articulate a vision, and are backed by solid projections of market demand and costs
- Partner cross-functionally with stakeholders across the organization to define market requirements
- Write crisp and clear product requirements that drive technical specifications and user experience and interface designs
- Execute closely with UX designers and software engineers through the full product cycle
- Champion products throughout the organization and present updates to senior management
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Continually validate products with internal and external customer feedback and against business metrics
- Partner with marketing, sales, and client services teams to define commercial roll-outs
- 3-5 years of Product Management with proven success shipping multiple technology products across releases
- A mature and experienced product manager with strong leadership skills and proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs
- Experience developing and presenting business cases and multi-phase product roadmaps
- Strong analytical problem-solving and data-driven approach to decision making
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interviewing patients, providers, and stakeholders
- Track-record of managing multiple projects with flawless execution
- Pixel perfect attention to detail
- Proficient in Agile development
- Strong academic record in engineering, business, or science field
- MBA or strategy consulting experience desired, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the healthcare space desired, but not mandatory.
- Ability to travel up to 20% time to customer sites