Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthy.
Our designers thrive on solving hard problems. We foster a culture of design by inviting cross-functional teams into our process to understand our users’ pain points, generate different solutions, and test our ideas.
Our team delivers products and experiences by combining personal care and modern technology to give people the healthcare they deserve. We work closely to define emerging patterns, interactions, and visual systems from the ground up to solve for problems that haven’t been solved yet, such as near real-time collaboration with providers on member care. It’s an opportunity to not only design better healthcare software, but to design a whole new way to work.
As a UX Designer you will:
- Design applications used by clinicians at the point-of-care.
- Streamline and innovate on the onboarding experience for Clover technologies.
- Assist business owners in placing strategic bets on high-value user experience improvements.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and our operations team to generate diverse visual solutions to complex problems.
- Explore breadth in design solutions to consider multiple approaches that might solve a problem.
- Develop appropriate research methodologies and test plans for projects, while creating novel approaches that are the best fit for individual projects or areas.
You will love this job if you:
- Are highly collaborative and enjoy working closely with stakeholders.
- Are scrappy and enjoy high-speed iterations.
- Arrive at design decision by leveraging the results of prototype testing (from low- to high-fidelity prototypes– bonus for coded prototyping).
- Are growth-oriented — learning and growing is a top priority.
- Are excited by the idea of autonomously spearheading work from problem development thru solutioning to implementation.
- Enjoy helping people navigate complexity using diagrams and visualization.
You should get in touch if you:
- Have 3-5 years of strong interaction, visual design experience.
- Adapt well to change and help others do the same.
- Have experience in cross-functional collaboration environments.
- Have experience performing primary and secondary research.
- Are proactive communicator who can articulate design decisions.
- Enjoy making order and sense from ambiguity.
- Are intentional about your designs — you know when to create a custom component versus when to leverage existing patterns.
- Have experience designing for enterprise onboarding experiences.
- Enjoy facilitating cross-collaborative meetings.