We’re a tech company born out of Sky. We’re aiming to be the UK’s best digital business. And we do things the SBG Way. 1400+ colleagues, developing some of the country’s biggest brands in online betting and gaming including SkyBet, SkyVegas, Soccer Saturday Super6 and Sky Sports Fantasy Football. Constantly innovating we’ve doubled in size over the last 5 years. And we’re not going to stop there…
Here, you’ll grow. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be well rewarded. And our fast-track progression will meet your ambitions. Our laid-back culture has replaced suits and ties with casual dress, pool tables and arcade tournaments. We’ve created one of the most exciting environments in the business. It’s no wonder we’ve been named one of the UK’s best companies to work for.
We are looking are looking for a new Product Manager within our Core Tribe in Sheffield. Our Core Tribe works across Sky Betting and Gaming, and its impact spirals out from the heart of the business to ensure our customers can join us, transact, view and manage their account details in real time. Additionally, we’re also responsible for the tools and services we use to support our customers.
What you’ll do…
- Product Manager for a technology squad
- Define clear and unambiguous business requirements, processes and customer journeys
- Work with UX and research to understand what’s important to our customers
- Interface between squad, product teams and key stakeholders
- Prioritise product backlogs and manage the development roadmap
- Lead the delivery of new products from discovery through to launch
- End to end management of product features and services
- Help define KPIs for new product features and validate the impact of releases
- Use data to drive decisions and maximise value to the business
- Help drive your squad to deliver new customer experiences
- Focus on executing the product roadmap
We are looking for an individual of potential, with relevant product delivery experience in a consumer facing digital or ecommerce environment. Key skills and experience would ideally include:
- Product Management experience within a lean / agile development methodology
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on transactional digital products and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience
- An analytical and inquisitive mind-set with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes
- Naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual
- High levels of commitment and enthusiasm
- Interest in and knowledge of the latest technology and media trends, in particular an interest in mobile based products
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with a desire to see a job through to conclusion
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels of an organisation
- Experience using Business Analysis techniques to define and solve business problems would be advantageous
- A demonstrable passion for Sport would be advantageous
What you’ll get in return…
At Sky Betting and Gaming, we do things the SBG Way. We strive to be the UK’s best digital business. We focus on building brilliant, fast-moving workplaces with no boundaries. And we always encourage everyone to grow, to be challenged and rewarded, and to work alongside amazing colleagues across one team to bring innovative, game changing ideas to life.
Our way has created the perfect environment for talent to develop. And it’s also the perfect way to build a career that’s genuinely like no other
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.