The Kiosk Global Product Manager will be responsible for the product vision, prioritization, requirements gathering, and market adoption of a subset of the McDonald’s Global Kiosk solution. Through this role, the Product Manager will represent the customer and business needs by articulating, vetting, and prioritizing features for their area.
- Engage with business digital leaders in the markets around the world to understand their business goals and customer’s needs in their local markets.
- Define requirements and roadmap for your area of the product – based on input from the markets around world, analytics, market trends, technology innovations, design, industry standards, competitive intelligence, internal stakeholders and customer feedback.
- Prioritise your product roadmap based on business (viability), technical (feasibility) and consumer (desirability) factors.
- Work with the design and research team to conceptualize and refine product design
- Work collaboratively with the design and engineering teams, defining priorities for sprints and product releases. Guiding and supporting engineering teams through development sprints.
- Work with analytics teams to measure product performance and feed-back insights into the product development process to inform future product iterations.
- Collaborate across functions (e.g. Market partners, IT, and Program Management) to support deployment and localisation of the Kiosk Product.
Who will my customers be?
As a part of one of the biggest brands in the world, you will have a global reach, and an ability to affect how millions of people across the globe eat, play and socialize.
Knowledge And Experience
What background do I need to have?
You have experience with customer facing digital experiences, ideally in public spaces. You will define and bring to life new Kiosk experiences that will raise the standard for convenience at McDonald’s. This role demands a relentless focus on the customer, understanding their needs, and ability to create valuable products and services that meet those needs, and create business value. We are looking for a curious, self-starter, with the ability to “get things done”.