Neopost is a global leader in mail solutions, business process automation, customer experience management and parcel locker solutions Founded in 1924, Neopost-brand solutions enable businesses to expertly send and receive digital documents, physical mail and packages. More importantly, Neopost solutions help our customers connect better and more efficiently with their customers.
At Neopost, we respect individuals for their talent and contribution to the company and we embrace a diverse and inclusive workforce. Neopost welcomes employees with bright ideas and creative solutions. We understand that our employees are the basis for all of the company’s success.
General Summary – Boston, MA
Love to innovate, think outside the box and challenge the status quo, creating new teams of talented experts in your field, collaborate like crazy, can move fast and are not afraid to iterate multiple times, then this is the place and position for you!
The Software Product Management Director will report directly to the VP of Business Development Innovation and will have the responsibility to bring a new software product offering to market.
The Software Product Management Director will interface on a daily basis with the development team (software engineers, designers) and act as the voice of the customer to ensure product features match customer requirements.
- Work closely with the Product Management team with the aim of meeting future customer needs.
- Set Product Direction/Roadmap and Business Plans in collaboration with the VP of Business Development.
- Identify key customer targets and profiles. (sizing and potential).
- Undertake Market Research on Customer segments’ product requirements.
- Establish competitive benchmarking.
- Define Product specifications (value proposition, differentiation strategy, user experience, user interface design, key features/functionality and benefits, full product ecosystem management) for each market segment.
- Define business and pricing models to support profitability/margin targets.
- Be the voice of the customer and to define a best in class customer experience (from sign-on, to onboarding, to software usage, to customer support, to withdrawal).
- Drive the product roadmap and establish time schedules with development.
- Lead a team of product managers and market research specialists.
- Establish strategic partnerships with key market players.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of Software Product Management experience.
- Experience in cloud and SaaS.
- Experience in the shipping and mailing software industry is a big plus.
- Demonstrated ability to bring to market a new software offering, delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Strong business acumen, results oriented, organized, team leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor degree required (Computer Science or engineering a plus), MBA a plus.
Neopost USA’s 4 Core Values
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who:
- Focus on Customers
- Foster Teamwork
- Promote Innovation
- Drive to Succeed
What Neopost USA Offers You:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plans –Company Match Offered
- Life & Disability Insurance –Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Veteran Programs
- Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.