We are looking for a seasoned Principal Product Manager who will be the product owner for Mojio’s connected car iOS and Android. In conjunction with teams in engineering, design, sales, marketing and the executive team, you will define, plan and deliver apps and features that create value for Mojio users.
- Deeply understand customers, technology and competition, and synthesize into product strategy.
- Lead various cross functional teams to deliver value new experiences to end consumers.
- Strong product sense to drive decision making around feature tradeoffs for your target customers.
- Define product requirements, and partner closely with development and UX/UI to drive sprint planning, story prioritization, product backlog grooming and road-map creation.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user experience.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Support marketing and sales in development of messaging, product marketing, and new user onboarding.
- Work with partners to add value to the Mojio app experiences.
- Communicate the vision and strategy for the apps to your team and evangelize the product plan to various audiences both inside and outside of the organization.
- Meet and speak to prospective customers in order to understand their needs.
Who You Are
You are an experienced Product Management leader, who has experience owning mobile applications with hundreds of thousands (or more) users! You have a strong sense of ownership, years of mobile experience and the courage to push through major innovations in your products. You are able to manage multiple complex projects across cross-functional teams to deliver high quality apps on schedule.
- Experience and passion for consumer products!
- 7+ years of hands-on mobile product management experience, preference for experience with B2C apps.
- Experience with the successful launch of mobile apps, ideally in a startup environment.
- Strong technical understanding of either iOS and/or Android platforms (preferably both) and the differences between each
- Deep experience instrumenting and refining mobile metrics to understand and then direct user behavior
- Knowledge of working with cloud based consumer platforms
- Design minded and extensive experience partnering with UX designers and researchers.
- Mastery of the Agile environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills including executive level presentation experience.
- Experience managing product managers, designers or engineers a plus
Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and options package
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Cell phone plan
- Monthly team outings to have fun with the rest of the team
- Catered lunches Mondays – Fridays, free snacks everyday!
- Free Mojio for your car (obviously!)