Future Platforms, a London based independent award-winning digital agency, is currently looking for someone to join our growing business as a UX/UI designer to create UX project deliverables and develop a visual strategy for our clients.
Having tripled in size over the last four years, Future Platforms has experienced significant growth and success in recent times. The company holds a stellar roster of clients that includes Domino’s Pizza, First Group and Workspace. We are planning to further expand this year, continuing to deliver forward-thinking, best-in-class solutions for our existing and new client base.
You will have worked in digital agency and already have experience working across multiple platforms, mostly mobile.
Working alongside UX/UI team, you will be helping to define correct research processes and design the best visual strategy for our top clients. You will also be involved in the whole lifecycle of the projects from customer research through prototyping to delivery.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with other designers, project managers, and developers. You will be capable of implementing design specification and visual standards on different platforms.
- Working as part of our UX/UI team, designing products and features from concept to final visual design across iOS, Android and Web products.
- Designing UX flows and UI interfaces that are simple, effective and delightful
- Participate in creating UX project deliverables (personas, user journeys, wireframes, app maps, prototypes)
- Collaborating in a cross-functional team of developers, QA experts and project managers to solve complex problems
- Develop the visual interface design through user archetypes, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
- Bring to life research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Learning new tools and techniques, expanding your experience and knowledge
- Significant experience working as a UX/UI designer on digital products
- Solid knowledge and understanding of how to apply UX and UI design methodologies to iOS, Android and web products
- Good experience with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Zeplin, Principal and Invision.
- Experience creating visual design guidelines project documentation and design language system
- Understanding of how to apply the methodologies of user interface design and research to website/mobile and product development
- Experience conducting user research
What we offer
- Quarterly bonus scheme (based on company performance)
- 28 days of holidays
- Training budget
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friendly open working environment
- Free breakfast
- Central London location
- Great clients