We’re unlocking the value of the spoken word.
Help us build the growth engine that fuels the magic.
Trint is the scale-up that blows manual transcription out of the water. We solve the pain point of manual transcription by applying AI to automate the process, empowering users to focus on extracting more value from the spoken word. Trint’s browser-based productivity platform for collaborative media and content analysis changes the way professionals work with audio and video to produce content and insights.
Customers include: The Associated Press, The New York Times, ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, Fox Sports, Der Spiegel, Deutsche Welle, Yale University, Nike and AirBnB.
At Trint we’re proud of the culture we’ve built over the last 4½ years: we’re passionate about our product; we’re team players; we care about our users,we’re proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. The company has 50 employees (+ two dogs) with our HQ is in Shoreditch in London; our North American HQ is in Toronto. We’ve just closed a £3.5M Series A, so we’re well positioned to reach for the sky.
Where do you fit in?
We’re searching for a product leader who can tap into our magical product, our compelling backstory, our really positive culture and a huge market opportunity. We’re building a Growth team fueled by inspiration, imagination, grit and a deep understanding of funnel optimisation traversing acquisition, conversion and retention. We love that our product has developed a cult-like following amongst our prosumer community, but we know we need to do better to make the most of this enviable position.
We need you to drive product funnel optimisation and prioritize growth experiences within our products. You will own KPIs and hold accountability for prosumer recurring revenue, lifetime value, cost of customer acquisition, and growth. You will also hold accountability for the upgrade expansion path from individual prosumer to team prosumer through to our direct-selling enterprise side of the business.
- STRATEGY – Define and evangelize your vision and strategy for prosumer growth across the organization
- FUNNEL – Relentlessly pursue product funnel experiences that optimise conversion points for:
- increasing number of trial users, new subscribers, the “a-ha!” onboarding engagement moment, upgrades, ever greater retention and re-engagement with dormant users
- ACQUISITION – Deep collaboration with marketing to optimise top-of-funnel customer journey acquisition experiences; collaboration with the B2B side of the business to optimise the upgrade path to enterprise
- KPIs – Manage Growth KPIs including prosumer recurring revenue, lifetime value cost of customer acquisition and % growth. Regularly review, assess, and provide insights to Leadership and across the organisation
- EMPATHY – Develop a deep understanding of our customer needs, their journey and advocate for the best experience on their behalf through research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis
- Can surface insights and identify gaps by synthesizing quantitative and qualitative research. Develop deep customer empathy to drive prioritization of growth experiences
- Experience required in product management, growth marketing and/or analytics
- Experience leading a section of Growth at a B2B or B2C company (e.g. top, middle, and/or bottom funnel – B2C experience in Growth preferred) with a strong history of defining strategy, executing against a plan, anticipating risk, and facilitating discussion strong analytical and statistical skills and experience defining and understanding A/B testing, funnel analysis, conversion, acquisition, expansion, retention and go-to-market strategies
- A self-starter and the wisdom to know when to collaborate to achieve your goals. You have rich experience building trust relationships across an organization, with teammates at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in lean approaches and delivering in an agile environment
- Share option scheme (EMI)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Team events & social fridays
- A relaxed & sociable office environment
- Gym subsidy
- Office snacks
- Cycle to work scheme
- In-house yoga
- 25 Day holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income protection insurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- And more to come. We’re on the look-out for new and exciting perks that help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice, so watch this space.
Candidates seeking employment at Trint are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, pregnancy status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds creates a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Come join our team.
Salary is negotiable + equity