BriteCore is seeking a Director of Product Management to manage the strategy, vision, and direction of our insurance administration software suite. Working closely with the CEO, the Director of Product Management develops and maintains the BriteCore product roadmap to align with the strategic vision of the company. Product Owners and Product Managers report to the Director of Product Management to develop cohesive epics and stories that meet the needs of customers and drive sales.
BriteCore is a modern Python/Django SaaS solution deployed fully through AWS. All web services are highly decoupled but tightly integrated through careful design. We are in year two of a five-year build of our third generation software suite. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles drive BriteCore’s ongoing development, leading to a steady evolution across over twenty products.
Key challenges include breaking up the second generation monolithic codebase into third generation microservices, expanding our product fit to meet the needs of a broader market, and coordinating the build of many core products under concurrent development. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to fundamentally shape the direction of a high profile, enterprise financial services platform.
- Work closely with the CEO to align the product roadmap to the strategic vision of the company
- Directly manage product owners and product managers
- Approve epics for development at the Program level.
- Coordinate new product development with ongoing support and implementation service requirements
- Implement consistent design patterns across a range of diverse applications
- Review all sprint demos for steady, incremental progress
- Accept or reject epics at each Program Increment
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Advance a large number of concurrent initiatives
- Maintain a values-driven culture
- Solve complex problems daily
- Senior product management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced critical thinking
- Rapid comprehension of abstract ideas
- Technical expertise in enterprise SaaS platform development
- General exposure to property casualty insurance or financial services preferred
- Empathy for both customers and delivery teams
- Collaborative problem solving and consensus building
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Short and long term disability
- Flexible schedule with unlimited vacation time
- Fully remote work in a remote-first company
- Relaxed work environment