We are seeking a strategic product marketer to develop and implement effective product marketing strategies to communicate the key features and benefits of our products and services. In the role of Product Marketing Specialist, based in Boulder, CO, you will be in a key position to help further evolve the Bang the Table brands and how we position our products, EngagementHQ and EngagementIQ, in the global marketplace. As a growing, fast-paced company and industry leader in online community engagement, we operate in Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Canada and the UK. The Marketing Team is responsible for all global marketing initiatives and territory-specific marketing planning and support for sales and engagement teams in each of these territories.
Who we are:
This is an opportunity to join a fun and exciting B2B SaaS company experiencing rapid growth. Bang the Table offers an online community engagement platform and related services to clients in the government sector. We have been established for over 11 years and are the global leader in the online community engagement software space. Since 2006, we’ve empowered over 750 organizations to engage with over 10 Million people globally using our EngagementHQ platform.
Bang the Table differentiates its service offering from all other online community engagement software providers globally through our deep understanding of best practices related to community engagement.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Competitive product analysis and positioning
- Write product content that identifies and communicates features and how clients benefit.
- Meet with Global Product Managers to coordinate release notes, promotion campaigns as well as internal and external communications.
- Work with the marketing team to develop product launch strategies to maximize adoption across clients and positioning within the market.
- Use product metrics to make data-driven decisions around product marketing and promotion
- Manage cross-functional implementation of the plan, including content, video demos, branding and email communications.
- Conduct buyer analysis, develop personas for target segments and help other teams align communications to better connect with our multiple audiences.
- Partner with other members of the content and marketing team to create product content, emails and media to communicate specifications, demonstrate features and communicate benefits to target audiences.
- Own our EngagementHQ demonstration sites to highlight the best product features and communicate to prospects how the different tools work together to reach community engagement goals.
- Strategize and implement in-product messaging to help educate clients on features and improve adoption across territories.
- Build “walkthroughs (using Intercom)”to help train clients on how to use new features.
- Ability to work with teams around the globe to understand product development process flows, align marketing efforts and measure impact through.
- Ability to create product focused content, including release announcements, video demonstrations, write blog posts, social content, etc.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Can work cross-functionally with Product and Marketing teams in a global company culture.
- WordPress and HTML knowledge a plus
- Understanding of mobile / responsive design requirements
Education & Experience:
College Degree – Product, Business or Marketing related
3+ years in Product Marketing role
Adept at writing and creating digital content to support product communications
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Creative problem solver
- Nimble, with the ability to thrive in a growth environment
- Ability to build relationships across organizations and teams
- Self-start that can manage your time and meet deadlines
Flexible work environment, competitive salary and benefits package offered.