Interested in building the next generation of connectivity? We know that software integration isn’t just about moving data anymore, it’s about distribution and being present everywhere your customers are seeking your solution. Our developer-focused platform is tailor-made to support integration marketplaces with maximum flexibility and features created specifically to make it easier for B2B software companies to connect to all of the systems their customers use every day.
Pandium is a New York City-based, venture-backed team that is passionate about bringing elegant and pragmatic solutions to the integration technology space. Our team comes from a mix of verticals and company sizes, brought together by the idea that the future of software will be dependent on partnerships and interoperability. We have felt the pain of building scalable native integrations because we’ve been the engineers, product leaders and services teams responsible for them before. This deep and personal experience is what has driven us to create a better solution to a $400b problem. Now we’re looking for the perfect Product Marketing Manager to help tell our story.
About the role:
As an early member of the Pandium marketing team, you’ll spearhead marketing efforts for our growing platform and company. You’ll help craft the voice of our company and will determine the best way to communicate our value to customers and partners.
Day to day, you’ll:
– Define product messaging, support sales enablement, and build marketing collateral
– Work with senior leadership to manage strategic partnership rollouts
– Crystalize product and market feedback to actionable insights to inform product roadmap
– Collaborate with product and engineering to ensure product documentation is up-to-date
– Manage the creation and posting cadence of the company blog
– Identify and support field marketing efforts such as conferences, speaking engagements, etc.
– Assist in the implementation of general marketing practices and tooling
You’re a great fit if you have:
– 3+ years of experience in product marketing in a SaaS environment
– Experience delivering go-to-market strategy within B2B SaaS, including persona development, sales enablement, and messaging
– Exceptional writing skills and experience managing and creating content/copy including whitepapers, case-studies, blog posts, etc.
– Experience working with customers/partners directly; this role may require face-to-face interaction with our customers and enterprise partners in the field
– Extra points for experience working within or closely with channel partnership teams
– Even more points for a deep and passionate love for integration technology (or a desire to have one!)
– Working knowledge of leading marketing automation tools preferred
– Competitive salary
– Meaningful Equity
– 100% Covered Medical Plans
– Affordable Dental and Vision Plans
– Unlimited PTO
– One Medical Subscription
– Commuter benefits
– Weird, but cool, teammates (if we do say so ourselves)
Our stance on Diversity & Inclusion:
At Pandium we believe in creating an inclusive environment for all backgrounds and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Come be “weird” with us.
What We’re Building
Pandium is the only integration platform purpose-built to make it easier for software companies to be a seamless part of their customers’ software ecosystem. Pandium’s simplified, engineer-friendly development framework enables companies to support all of the integrations their customers demand at record speeds and allows companies to say “yes” to new partnerships and new business.