Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing work better for everyone.
We empower housing providers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
In 2018, we achieved a lot at Plentific:
- Over 100,000 properties under management on our platform
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year – Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days
- Realised a significant boost in customer satisfaction by streamlining complex housing processes
2019 is off to an even better start for us. We’ve been recognised by the UK Housing Awards as ‘Professional Services Partner of the Year’. We’ve entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives. We are also working with the UK’s largest placemaker – Places for People, on making local communities grow and flourish.
The product team is composed of professionals who share a passion for building a world-class digital product. We enjoy designing and optimising user journeys and have an interest in colours, typography, iconography and other design geekiness.
We’re looking for a talented team player with demonstrable experience of working as a Digital Product Manager. You’ll work alongside a highly technical and enthusiastic team and apply your product management skills across our B2C and B2B offerings in our Berlin office.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of our target users and their known and unknown needs.
- Negotiate product trade-offs impacting cost, schedule and usability to optimise ROI.
- Test hypothesis through surveys, interviews and user data.
- Write simple and high-impact consumer-facing copy customised to different customer segments.
- Work with product owners, product marketers, designers and software engineers to write detailed specifications that guide software project requirements.
- Manage internal and external communication of new product launches and feature releases.
- Turn ad-hoc and incomplete inputs, feedback and data points into actionable product insights.
- Provide regular updates and communicate project status, issues, dependencies and responsibilities to all stakeholders
- Oversee and develop more junior product managers and analysts.
- Proactively identify and manage key project risks, know when to escalate matters to senior management.
- Native German speaker
- BA/BS degree ideally in a numerical field
- 3+ years experience working as a Digital Product Manager
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter personality with a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise for business impact among competing needs
- Some experience in manual testing
- Proven experience in managing technical software products from conception to release
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience using spreadsheets and relevant software tools for product analytics
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment