Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for candidates in time zones between UTC-1 and UTC+4.
We’re looking for a motivated and passionate Product Marketing Lead to join our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing, you’ll lead our small, agile, and accomplished Product Marketing team.
At Hotjar we help marketing, product, and UX teams answer the questions their traditional analytics can’t, helping them create better digital experiences. You’ll collaborate with our Product Managers to improve product / market fit for Hotjar by 1) ensuring market and customer insights are embedded in our product development lifecycle and 2) by demonstrating product value to customers and prospects alike.
- Gain a deep understanding of Hotjar’s addressable market and our existing customers alike
- Build simple but effective processes which ensure market and customer insights are ingrained in our product development
- Oversee the way in which we talk about our product to the market and our customers
- Significantly contribute to pricing and packaging decisions
- Collaborate with our Product Managers to determine unique and impactful, end-to-end go-to-market campaigns for new features and functionality.
- Own our one-off customer communications (seasonal emails, GTM campaigns, etc)
- Lead our Product Marketing team, inspiring them and others around you to grow as members of Hotjar.
- Collaborate with our Customer Experience team to ensure their essential customer knowledge is baked into everything you do.
- Help increase retention through targeted and measurable GTM campaigns.
- You’re a customer-centric marketer.
- You have 4+ years experience in B2B product marketing, ideally for a low-touch SaaS product with €20M+ in ARR.
- You’ve worked with Product teams on the entire lifecycle of product marketing (Ideation, Messaging, Promotion, Measurement).
- You have experience leading a team, and motivate the people around you to grow through living and breathing the company’s values.
- You care about providing creative solutions to specific problems, and always want to prove results and ROI.
- You have an experimentation and growth mindset and take a scientific approach to creative solutions.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
What we offer
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team.
- A chance to positively enhance people’s experience online and make the web a better place.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance (Holiday Budget, Wellbeing Allowance, Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and much more).
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000, annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to our new team member will be based on relative experience. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta and Germany. All other new team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.