ReUp Education is seeking a skilled Salesforce Admin / Product Manager to own the continued development and maintenance of our internal Coaching and Sales Platforms. These platforms have been key in helping us re-enroll thousands of students, and now is the perfect time for a Salesforce expert to take ownership, prioritize and manage new features, and optimize our platforms in partnership with teams across the organization. By helping us iterate and innovate on our core technologies, you’ll enable ReUp to achieve our ambitious goal of re-enrolling millions of college students and supporting them through to graduation.
This is an incredible opportunity to play a meaningful role in a growing early-stage startup as we tackle a huge problem that affects a largely underserved population. You will be an integral part in ensuring the rest of our teams can put their time where it matters most to serve our students effectively. If you’re interested in using the power of data, technology, and coaching to transform people’s lives, come join us!
What We Do
Founded in 2015, ReUp Education is the only organization that focuses exclusively on helping colleges and universities engage and re-enroll the more than 40% of US students who have “stopped out” and support them until graduation, through our technology-enabled service. To date, we have re-enrolled over 8,500 students and recaptured over $25 million in tuition for our university partners.
Responsibilities – Salesforce Administration
- Support internal teams with Salesforce instance configuration, including: creating objects, fields, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, process builder, page layouts, etc.
- Manage third-party integrations and vendor relationships
- Proactively evaluate new releases of Salesforce and communicate recommendations appropriately
- Gather requirements, scope, and execute (or manage) custom Salesforce development projects as needed (e.g. triggers, Apex, flows, custom objects, etc.)
- Monitor, manage, and coordinate deployments across Salesforce environments, including any sandbox refreshes
- Perform data cleanup and data manipulation tasks using Data Loader as needed
- Log and track identified system problems and work with support teams as needed
- Manage security related to profiles, permission sets, roles, sharing settings and access policies, in collaboration with the Data team
- Manage all users and licenses across instances (Coaching and Sales)
Responsibilities – Product Management
- Work closely with our Head of Product, Head of Coaching Services, and other internal stakeholders as needed
- Serve as product owner for our Coaching Platform, overseeing the full product lifecycle from discovery > design > dev > testing > deployment > measurement
- Document user stories, technical requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Manage the product backlog, plan for upcoming sprints, and run weekly scrum meetings
- Oversee the continued development of proprietary backend services that integrate into the Coaching Platform
- Contribute data-informed recommendations to the vision and strategy
Additional Responsibilities – Operational Support
- Daily support of the Coaching Team and Sales Team in developing and managing their dashboards, reports, listviews, fields, and automations
- Standardizing the structure and use of reports, dashboards, listviews, email templates, and workflows across instances to enable replicable results
- Manage all incoming technical issues through ticketing system and Slack
Qualifications (Must have’s and bonuses)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology, or equivalent industry experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator with 2-5 years configuration experience; Salesforce developer experience is a big plus
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Prior product management experience a plus, but we can provide extensive training here
- You have stellar communication skills and are able to collaborate with colleagues across departments and geographic locations
- You are an excellent problem solver and decision-maker
- You can prioritize multiple projects and competing work demands
- You are comfortable digging into data and performing analyses
- You are effective in presenting information across mediums and audiences
- You have a strong sense of agency and internal drive to accomplish your goals
- You are intellectually curious and love to learn
- You are passionate about education and startups (higher ed, ed tech and/or startup experience a big plus)
- You care about ReUp’s mission and are committed to helping us open new opportunities to students
- Experience working remotely a plus
What does success look like?
- You will become an expert in the needs of the coaching and sales teams and start to quantify the changes needed to support their goals.
- You will catch up on grooming and triaging our backlog and take over managing the agile process moving forward.
- You will transition us from reactive to proactive in terms of our utilization of new Salesforce features and functionality.
- You will be an active partner with the Data and Operations teams to ensure security protocols are followed.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and location)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee’s premium and 50% of any dependents’ premiums
- Flexible time off and remote work opportunity
- 401(k) plan
- A diverse team that fosters a high level of collaboration despite being highly distributed
- We provide your choice of a Mac or PC laptop
ReUp is a distributed company. The majority of our team work remotely. We also have a group which works out of our office in San Francisco. If based remotely, you will need to be able to make periodic trips to San Francisco.
TEAMWORK * RESULTS * CONSTANT LEARNING * AGENCY * DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUITY * JOY
ReUp employees share a passion for improving outcomes for stopout students. We support students to get Resultsas they embark on finishing what they started. We believe in the power of human potential and that supporting an individual’s Agency acts as a catalyst for positive change and resiliency. We support Diversity, Inclusion & Equity, for both the students we work with and in our hiring practices. We value Teamwork and strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We tackle hard problems with curiosity and take action towards continuous improvement and Constant Learning. Approaching our work with open hearts, open minds, and seeking collective success creates Joy. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
ReUp Education is an equal opportunity employer. Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.