Our client, developer of PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture and construction firms, is in search of a Sr. Product Manager (Customer Journey Mapping) to join their Customer Experience Infrastructure team in Pasadena, CA.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Product, leading the cross-functional customer journey mapping and identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience overall.
Product Manager (Customer Journey Mapping)
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating closely with the UI and UX teams to get a deeper understanding of the customer journey and experience
- Creating and implementing efficient solutions across platforms and devices to optimize the customer journey and experience
- Translating business requirements and customer research into detailed definitions, documentation, and functional design concepts
- Working closely with internal customers, software engineers, project managers, and consultants to complete product initiatives
- Owning product implementation and contributing recommendations on product roadmap
What you bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- 5+ years’ experience in product development, ideally with a product that supports e-commerce/customer portals for external customers
- Solid experience with customer journey mapping, process optimization, and process improvement
- Ability to communicate using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, and/or other similar methods
- Experience working with CRM, ERP, and Marketing applications
- Technical and analytical background with data-driven decision focus
- Knowledge of Six-sigma, BPM, Salesforce.com, e-commerce, and/or financial applications, a plus
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!