Our client, developer of PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture and construction firms, is in search of a Sr. Product Manager (Licensing) to join their successful team in Pasadena, CA.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Product, building out customer-facing applications and creating an exceptional customer experience. You will lead the product management effort for the company’s product licensing capabilities, authentication services, customer portals, and new initiatives.
Product Manager (Licensing)
What you’ll be doing:
- Innovating the product licensing system by creating new business models and enhancing the pre-existing models
- Collaborating closely with the UI and UX teams to get a deeper understanding of the customer journey and experience
- Owning the product management effort for product licensing capabilities, customer portals, authentication services, and new initiatives to enhance enterprise application efficiency
- Creating and implementing efficient solutions across platforms and devices to optimize the customer journey and experience
- Translating business requirements and customer research into detailed definitions, documentation, and functional design concepts
- Working closely with internal customers, software engineers, project managers, and consultants to complete product initiatives
- Owning product implementation and contributing recommendations on product roadmap
What you bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in product development, with a focus on a product that supports external customers and internal users
- Solid understanding of licensing tools, user authentication solutions, and customer facing portals
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM, and other marketing applications
- Ability to communicate using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, and/or other similar methods
- Technical and analytical background with data-driven decision focus
- Ideally experience with API/3rd party integrations, but not required
- Knowledge of Enterprise B2B business models, a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, a plus
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!