We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong strategic mindset, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. You will lead cross-functional squads throughout the organisation to strive towards successful launches of new features and continuous improvements to existing features. You will cover the intersection between business, technology and user experience, discovering and delivering product features that solve real problems for colleagues, lenders and consumers.
Our product is a credit insight engine that uses first-party data to make credit fairer for consumers, and more valuable to lenders. We’ve organised our product development into four cross-functional teams (which we call squads):
Application — responsible for Aire’s applications that facilitate collection of first-party data, and delivery of insights through interfaces and integrations.
Platform — maintaining and improving a secure, reliable and efficient platform on which to run Aire’s applications, and improving the road to production.
Insights — developing insights for different partner use cases.
Discovery — turning cross-cutting product unknowns into knowns.
You will be responsible for, and play the Product Owner role in, the Application and Platform squads.
What you’re going to do
- You will be helping to define product vision and strategy and be responsible for determining the mission, vision, objectives and roadmap of the Application and Platform squads from the overarching vision and strategy.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, agile team, collaborating closely with the Engineering, Data Science and Partnerships teams to deliver across multiple repeatable and scalable product use cases for our partners, being responsible for the whole product lifecycle.
- You will apply your knowledge and experience of product management to Aire’s ongoing product development. We embrace and encourage less conventional ideas and thinking, as we’re looking for ways to change the way that the industry operates.
- Working with your squads you will continually monitor the performance of and improve our application and platform.
What we’re looking for from you
Please only apply if you are an experienced Product Manager. We are looking for the following:
- You are an experienced Product Manager and have plenty of experience working with agile technology teams. You can hold your own in technical conversations.
- Ideally you have worked at a startup, or scale up. You thrive on working in a startup environment, which can be full of unpredictability and change, and enjoy the challenge of helping shape and grow something, making sense of the sometimes abstract!
- You are experienced in working with web application product teams, with a focus on exceptional user experience and understanding how they fit into the wider customer journey.
- You have an interest in technology platforms and perhaps experience working on infrastructure products and with development practices like CI/CD.
- You have an inquisitive mind and look to consistently challenge and improve what you do. You’re data-driven in your approach to product management and have a highly analytical mind.
- You have excellent communication and people skills and enjoy engaging and working with different types of people across an organisation.
- Experience in consumer credit, FinTech, or Financial Services is a bonus, but not a must. An interest in and willingness to learn about consumer credit is imperative.
Product Management, product road mapping, strategy and commercial awareness, data analysis.
What’s on offer
We don’t prescribe a 9-6 workday. If you want to come in early and leave early or start later, we give you that freedom, as long as you find enough time in the day to collaborate and work with your colleagues.
Opportunities to grow
We believe in nurturing our talent and dedicate time to help you have meaningful on the job experiences through action, interaction, and relationships.
Openness and honesty
There are no hidden agendas. We are transparent and honest about what’s going on. We try to ensure everyone is well informed and understands what we think about important topics.
One of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. Aire gives paid time off for mum and dad to cherish and take care of themselves and their child. We also offer generous paid leave for other activities, including volunteering.
Private healthcare that rewards you for being healthy, Cycle2Work scheme, interest-free season ticket loan and professional development to name but a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.