Credit Kudos is a venture-backed fintech startup and challenger credit bureau that uses financial behaviour to measure creditworthiness. Our technology transforms the way credit checking and credit scores work by generating a more accurate and holistic view of a borrower’s creditworthiness. We’re working with lenders to help them make better, fairer credit decisions and with consumers to help them access fair, affordable credit.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to lead our design efforts. You’ll create and deliver a delightful, inspiring and consistent design language across the company, straddling both our B2B products as well as an exciting new direct-to-consumer service coming later this year.
We’re a company on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people, both in the UK and across the world, who find themselves excluded from financial services due to the nature of their credit rating. You’ll wear many hats day-to-day but your role would involve helping both our lending clients understand financial behaviour, as well as providing our end-customers with helpful nudges to improve their finances in ways that are personable and constructive.
We’re passionate about designing solutions to real problems affecting real people (not just those with an East London postcode) and we’re looking for people who want to make a difference.
You’ll be free to use any technology you’re comfortable with, but we’re typically users of Sketch, the Adobe suite, Marvel and GitHub. Bonus points for teaching us new things!
What we value:
- Motivation, enthusiasm and passion for our mission to take on the big credit bureaus
- Collaboration and teamwork – we win together.
- Expansive thinking, transparency, honesty and a good sense of humour
- Results and efficiency rather than hours in the office
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A fun, friendly and flexible working environment
- Brand new equipment – whatever you need to create your best work!