Who We Are
Panaseer is a start-up at the intersection of data science and big data technology in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. We’ve raised over $15million in funding and have won numerous awards – most recently being named “Hottest CyberTech Startup” at TechCrunch’s Europas Awards.
The Panaseer platform takes data from security, IT and business solutions to build trusted asset inventories, identify gaps in security controls and arm both security teams and executives with metrics that enable them to make decisions. By automating security control monitoring and reporting it helps Security, Risk and IT teams collaborate more effectively and answer the most challenging questions they face. Questions like: ‘How secure are our organisation’s most critical assets?’, and ‘Where do I prioritise my limited resources for best effect?’
We’re a growing team, based in central London and the US, inspired by our mission to give businesses the insight they need to become more secure.
Sound good? We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic designers with fresh perspectives to help us deliver the Panaseer vision.
How We Work – Our Product Culture
The team hails from a wide range of backgrounds, skill-sets and experience levels. We work with colleagues that have changed their career to tech, returned to work after a career break, are non-graduates and graduates alike. Whatever path you’re coming from or stage in life you’re at, so long as you have a desire to learn we’d love to hear from you!
Joining our growing product design team now will give you the opportunity to work at enterprise scale on truly business-critical problems – although we’re a small company thus far, we have a serious impact on huge customers.
- Collaborating with product managers and business stakeholders to continuously engage our network of users and prospects in the market to act upon key business requirements and user insights.
- Using this insight to contribute to new feature definitions and work closely with the product engineering teams to bring your ideas to life, for example by getting involved with the team’s regular “3 Amigos” sessions.
- Delivering design via concept sketches, wireframes, interaction designs, user flows or prototypes, as required, to enable our users to gain actionable and relevant insight from their security metrics. For example by browsing inventories of applications, devices and security specific information about their organisation.
- Carrying out competitor analysis and research for projects tracking industry, UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
- Seen as an advocate and source for inspiration for clean, simple user-centred designs within the team and business.
Who You Are
You’re a user-experience (UX) designer who is able to work in our collaborative, iterative Product Team.
You will apply user-centred design methods to translate and understand Panaseer’s user needs, business goals, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences on our SaaS platform. You are an expert in your field, passionate about what you do, and thrive working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges together as a team.
- Thorough working command of Adobe XD and/or Sketch
- Expert knowledge in user-centred design methods and techniques
- Proficiency in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user-flows
- Proficiency in rapid, iterative prototyping
- At least two to three (2-3) years of experience in a professional UX role
- A portfolio containing examples of applications, transactional interfaces, or other technically complex UI
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- A passion for simplicity
You’ve preferably had some exposure to:
- Experience delivering work within an established design system
- Experience working in agile, collaborative environments
- Familiarity or experience with modern product development workflows
- A sensibility for the role animation and transitions play in a user experience
- Some experience of user-research and usability testing
- Prior experience in a tech start-up or agency
What’s in it for you?
- A great team atmosphere in the Central London Panaseer HQ with lots of collaborative working spaces
- An open and inclusive environment including free team lunch every Wednesday and office socials on a Friday
- We support our employee-led clubs such as the Film Club, Running Club, Climbing Club and Yoga Club – you can join or start your own!
- Job Title: Senior UX Designer (Contract)
- Location: Unit 101, Cargo Works, 1-2 Hatfields, London SE1 9PG, United Kingdom
- Start date: Immediate, latest September 2019.
- Duration: 3 months initial contract, with possibility to extend or consider full time role in future if desired. Let us know what you’re looking for.
At Panaseer we celebrate diversity and are an equal opportunity workplace. Panaseer is committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodivergence, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact email@example.com
As part of the application processes Panaseer Limited will collect information about you including information provided directly by you and information from third parties. We will process this information as part of the recruitment processes. This information will be treated in accordance with our Data Protection Policy for Recruitment which can be found here.
To all recruitment agencies Panaseer does not accept recruitment agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Panaseer employees or any other company locations.