At FluidStack, we’ve built technology that allows any device to be used as a cloud server. Using this tech, we are building the world’s largest distributed cloud platform.
Our first product is a massively distributed CDN, designed to leverage a huge number of PoPs to provide incredible low latency and high speeds. We are now building on the core components of our network to start offering other cloud services. By running computation on our hundreds of thousands of nodes, we can accelerate high performance computing and machine learning, while also significantly reducing the cost.
Founded by a team of Oxford University graduates, we raised a £1.1m seed round earlier this year, and are backed by some of the original investors of SpaceX, Protocol Labs, and Revolut. Our advisory board includes the ex-CEO of BitTorrent, ex-CTO of Shazam, and one of Akamai’s founding architects.
- Understand the core functions of scrum (or an agile methodology)
- Want to own your backlog
- Spend time speaking to users
- Great at prioritisation against company goals with experience of setting and delivering against goals you’ve set (preferably within the OKR framework)
- Great at user stories and working collaboratively with the tech team to break tickets down and defining acceptance criteria.
- Happy to work in a small startup with big ambitions. That means not everything is figured out. If you’re thinking about why a process is broken, it may be because you’re the first to think about it.
- Be confident to question everything.
You’ll be reporting directly to the founders and helping build out the core product functionality.