BrewBroker, Join the Beer Revolution
Our founders are the creators of Craft Beer Rising, the UK’s largest consumer and trade beer festival. From this they went onto create their own beer brand but found the whole experience frustrating and difficult, as finding the right brewing partners and managing the production of their beer was a minefield.
It was from these experiences that the team saw huge growth in the craft beer market but also fragmentation, inefficiencies and wastage at every stage of the process of producing and selling beer. They set out to create a more efficient and sustainable brewing industry. BrewBrokerwas born.
2 years on BrewBroker is now the biggest online marketplace for producing beer with over 500 traders across 27 countries. Our plans are nothing but ambitious with world domination and other industries very much in our sights.
Put simply this is what we’re about
- Our vision :In an industry estimated to be worth $805 billion by 2024 BrewBroker will become the biggest brewer in the world, without owning a brewery.
- Our mission: To help the industry become more sustainable, efficient and robust by matching existing resources with demand.
With your help we can make this a reality!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re now working on version 2 of BrewBroker which will see a significant step forward in the platform’s reach and appeal. You’ll be joining 6 full time employees and 7 retained developers to drive the product forward.
Here is a brief outline of what you’ll be up to…
- Managing a team of exceedingly good developers to ensure the delivery of the BrewBroker tech roadmap
- Immersing yourself in the beer and tech industry to bring learnings and insight to the rest of the team
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after it’s released
- Liaising with the CPO, UX designers and the development team so they are fully informed on all decisions you are making
- Craft and evaluate future product opportunities with our customers; create and maintain a consistent and measurable roadmap spanning both smaller features and more ambitious, market-shaping bets. Translate big-picture product strategy into detailed requirements and hypothesis-driven proofs of concept
- Writing user stories through conventional techniques such as behaviour driven development
- Talk to customers often to identify and solve their unspoken and unmet needs. Identifying real solutions to real problems using lean and agile techniques
- Represent the company as a domain and product expert at industry events, customer visits, and other outbound activities.
- Communicating all of the above to internal/external stakeholders in an engaging fashion.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Created product strategies and defined, owned and driven your own product vision.
- At least 4 years experience in a product management capacity working in an agile agency or client side environment.
- A curious mind with a passion for learning and a keen interest in tech and ideally beer, but don’t worry if you don’t like a tipple we won’t hold it against you
- Experience working and liaising with a globally diverse set of stakeholders
- An ability to efficiently manage resources and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage a busy workload and deliver to deadlines
- An ability to identify, interpret and manage stakeholder requests and expectations
- Strategic approach backed by an analytical attention to detail and underlying messages
- Experience working in an agile environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- An approachable facilitator who can communicate and engage with wide audiences
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US!
- You’ll be part of something amazing. BrewBroker is breaking new ground and helping to drive innovation and sustainability in the industry
- Mentorship is a given so you’ll actually learn something through hands on experience
- We will listen to your ideas and empower you to make an impact on the direction of the BrewBroker platform
- We offer a competitive salary which is scaled depending upon experience
- All of our full time team will be offered in shares as part of their package in the next round of investment
- Company pension
- Satisfaction is guaranteed if you work as hard as your CV says you do
- We offer flexible hours either from home or from our Birmingham office.
- You will get to travel to breweries, attend beer festivals and be exposed to some amazing people in a vibrant and dynamic industry
- We are a hard-working, friendly bunch – passionate about our mission!