Senior Product Owner
Technology has revolutionised the world we live in, yet somehow travel has stayed much the same as it was 30 years ago. Seatfrog is here to change that.
We’re on a mission to take every journey beyond the ordinary for millions of people all over the globe, empowering them to upgrade their seat and fill the 480M premium seats that travel empty every year with technology that’s a joy to use.
We’re building a stellar team to achieve our audacious goals. We strive to create an environment where you can do your best work. Join us, and you’ll be challenged and supported in equal measure. Ours is a culture with spirit and substance and our people are empowered to make the bold decisions others wouldn’t and haven’t.
To help us on our journey, we’re looking for a visionary and passionate Senior Product Owner to join our London office. Fancy coming along for the ride? Apply below!
About the team you’ll be joining
You’ll be a key part of our team, reporting to the CTO and taking responsibility for a growing multi-disciplined product aligned team. The team has full accountability from product vision, through implementation, to meeting our targets.
You’ll be obsessed with customer experience and maximising conversion; focused on agile
delivery; and lead and motivate the team. You’ll work alongside the Senior Product Owner for revenue optimisation, and collectively own all aspects of our upgrades product.
About the role
Your key areas of focus will be:
- Taking ownership for our product strategy and roadmap: building the right thing, in the right way, as quickly as feasible.
- Be a focal point to the wider business on all things related to product – proactively engaging with stakeholders to ensure they understand the roadmap and that their ideas are considered as part of it.
- Oversee requirements capture and provide clarity to the team on what to build.
- Be accountable to the business on delivery of product enhancements.
- Drive efficient and effective product & development processes.
What you’ll need
- A passion for delivering great products and great customer experience.
- Ability to blend instinct, consultation, and objective analysis to make the right decisions in a timely manner.
- A methodical approach and be able to proactively foresee issues.
- You’ll build the trust of colleagues to keep them informed and to deliver on expectations.
- An energetic and motivating style, that stimulates pace and and creativity from colleagues.
Specifically, you’ll have:
- Extensive experience in a product owner role or equivalent;
- Experience of managing agile software development teams;
- Experience of being accountable for customer experience and product prioritisation;
- Experience undertaking; commissioning and acting upon customer research;
- Experience of being accountable for product pricing and/or revenue optimisation;
- Experience undertaking; commissioning and acting upon price testing;
Experience of at least some of the following is highly desirable:
- Mobile app product development;
- High-growth start-up culture;
- Experience defining and implementing continuous process improvement;
- Market place / auction experience;
- Experience of localisation/internationalisation;
- Experience of travel sector.
What’s on offer
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a global software company and help shape the direction of Seatfrog’s mobile product offering.
- A team culture that is truly beyond the ordinary, where we solve problems together to drive the best possible results.
- A personal development and growth plan to help you progress in your role and create a long-term career path for you within Seatfrog.
- A competitive salary.
- Private healthcare plan via Vitality, with added gym discounts and incentives to encourage you to get out, get active and stay mentally and physically healthy.
- The latest gear and best tools to enable you to do your greatest work.
- We have a generous holiday allowance and we want you to make the most of it.
- Get away without the crowds by swapping public holidays for any day you like.
At Seatfrog, we consider diversity a strength – inclusion fuels our ability to solve problems we never thought we could. Your application will be considered on its merits, without regard to your race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or anything else. If there is anything we need to know to enable you to fully participate in our interview process, please just let us know in your application.