Patient is and extension of EMIS Group. At Patient our mission is simple: to create digital products and services that give people better control over their health. With Patient Access, we’ve built the UK’s biggest online GP services platform with over 7 million users and counting. With Patient.info, we’ve developed one of the world’s leading independent health websites, providing trusted clinical information and healthy living advice to a million global visitors every day.
This is just the beginning, and the next few years promise to be exciting, fast-paced and incredibly rewarding as we continue to fulfil our mission and reshape the way people manage their health.
Your new role
We’re looking for an energetic, curious and focused Senior Product Designer who can help bring our ambitious roadmap and experiences to life. You would be joining our innovative and friendly team in based in the London, Old St HQ office.
You’ll be responsible for envisioning and developing the experience of new cross-platform products across the entire product lifecycle. The role will play a key part in ensuring that our products are easy to use and provide an outstanding experience for our customers, helping them live healthier lives.
The Team you’ll Join
You’ll work closely with the Head of Design and Director of Product to define and implement the design strategy, collaborating closely with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Designers, Data Analysts, and the development teams.
What you’ll bring
We want to make sure you are set for success so here are some of the skills and experiences we’re keen to see:
- Proven background with successful products and services on web, Android and iOS.
- Experience of leading product design projects through the whole of the product lifecycle.
- Experience of working with customers and Product Designers to translate user problems and un-met needs into the best solutions for users.
- The ability to provide UX best practice insights and guidance to Product Managers.
- The ability to produce multiple concepts and prototypes and knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Advanced skills in Sketch and experience working in wire-framing software, such as Balsamiq, Axure or similar.
- You have shipped several digital experiences and understand what it takes to get products out of the door. Experience designing for e-commerce is a plus.
What we’ll give you
You’ll get a benefits package which includes lifestyle benefits like gym discounts and a cycle to work scheme. You also get practical things like 25 days holiday, the option to buy and sell holiday and a healthcare cash plan.
At Patient we take our corporate social responsibility seriously and believe firmly in giving back to our community, so you’ll get the chance to be involved in lots of fundraising events throughout the year.
If this looks like the right role for you then apply here and we’ll look forward to hearing from you. If the role’s not quite right but you like the sound of Patient, sign up for our job alerts and we’ll keep you updated when anything new comes up.