Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work. It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add an influential, self-motivated and determined individual to join our Executive team as Vice President of Product.
Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer, you will work closely with the highest level of decision-makers to own the vision and direction of Hireology’s technology.
As our VP of Product, you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop and oversee Hireology’s teams to execute Hireology’s product, user experience, and technology strategy and continue to propel our growth and profitability
- Serve as the expert on our product and intrinsically understand what our customers need from us
- Drive the success of multiple product lines by partnering with stakeholders to align on product strategy and deliver measurable results that solve our customer problems
- Define, track and elevate key metrics and success criteria for product features and offerings pre and post-launch
- Lead a high-performing team of Product Managers and U/X designers to deliver on the product, experience, and technology strategy that you have laid forth
- Oversee all product planning including the development and constant refinement of an agile product management process
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- A Strong, Dynamic Leader – you will be leading the charge in our Product Roadmap, and need to have high energy and focus to ensure your team is meeting key performance metrics. You should have demonstrated several years working in a product leadership role for a software or services company.
- Metrics-Driven – we’re passionate about data and trends and managing to key performance indicators. We want you to be as passionate about our bottoms-up approach to managing the business.
- Communication – you need to be able to tell Hireology’s story in all types of arenas and audiences. We need you to make sure people understand and embrace Hireology and your ability to effectively communicate in a large group setting is a major factor.
- Integrity – not negotiable in this role or any at Hireology.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is – now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in VP of Product candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- 10+ years of product leadership experience with a successful track record of designing, building and launching new products.
- Demonstrated ability to be a thought and market leader.
- Must have an innovative, strategic, and operational mindset.
- Previous accountability for financial results.
- Highly collaborative leader with the ability to build and lead a team to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and high growth environment.
- Experience in HR Tech or Human Capital a plus.