Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work. It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Group Product Manager to our team, to help us lead our product roadmap and execute Hireology’s three distinct product suites.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team while having a substantial impact on our growth.
As our Sourcing Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the VP of Product and senior leadership team to drive the overall sourcing product suite vision and strategy, and own the execution of the product roadmap.
- Drive revenue growth and retention within the sourcing product suite through product development and service delivery.
- Lead and develop an exceptional team of media analysts, project and product managers to ensure the goals you set are achieved and exceeded.
- Define Sourcing Minimum Viable products, functional requirements, Release plans and Roadmap in collaboration with business and technology stakeholders for the sourcing team.
- Own the entire Sourcing Product Lifecycle from concept to delivery – collaborating with Marketing, Finance, Sales, Legal, Program Management, UX, Engineering, DevOps and Support.
- Prioritizing work based on customer needs, risk impact and strategic demands
- Anticipating and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering on program objectives.
- Continuously drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward.
- Serving as the go-to sourcing leader, providing transparency and visibility to the entire organization.
- Inflect growth and profitability by establishing and optimizing manage vendor partner relationships.
- Identify and manage to key performance metrics as well as implement processes for measuring success including financial objectives, release/development schedules, and milestones.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- A Strong, Dynamic Leader – you will be leading the charge in our Sourcing Product Roadmap, and need to have high energy and focus to ensure your team is meeting key performance metrics. You should have demonstrated several years working in a product leadership role for a software or services company.
- Metrics-Driven – we’re passionate about data and trends and managing to key performance indicators. We want you to be as passionate about our bottom-ups approach to managing the business.
- Communication – you need to be able to tell Hireology’s story in all types of arenas and audiences. We need you to make sure people understand and embrace Hireology and your ability to effectively communicate in a large group setting is a major factor.
- Integrity – not negotiable in this role or any at Hireology.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is – now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Group Product Manager candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of product management experience with a successful track record of designing, building and launching new products.
- Must have an innovative, strategic and commercial mindset.
- Proven ability to cross-functionally partner and coordinate across engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer success, sales, finance and marketing with ability to drive go-to-market commerce enablers.
- Highly collaborative leader with the ability to lead a team to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and high growth environment.