Huddle makes it easy for teams to collaborate on content both within and across organisations. From co-workers to clients, Huddle makes content collaboration simple and secure.
We build delightful user experiences on the web, desktop and mobile, providing quick and ubiquitous access to people, files, tasks, activity and related insights. We also provide APIs and integrations to improve our customers experience when using the many tools that form their connected workplace.
Through user research, market analysis and your own creativity you will identify the most important, pervasive and valuable problems Huddle should solve. Sitting side-by-side with developers, UX designers, QAs and architects you will guide the teams through problem discovery, customer validation, development, launch and further iteration. Together, you will build innovative, user-focused products that enable our customers to collaborate intelligently with their clients, partners, suppliers or colleagues.
This role will own a number of Huddle’s Products and features, with a particular focus on facilitating customer growth through the evolution of our APIs and increasing our integration portfolio. It’s a demanding role that requires someone who is excited and fulfilled by the challenge of owning an idea and seeing it through from conception to implementation. Along with the creative aspects of the role, you will be experienced in making tough, pragmatic decisions, and clearly articulating what Huddle can do and where it is going.
This role is suited to candidates with ~2 years product management experience.
- Immerse yourself in the world of our customers, users and integration partners, talk to them, understand the context of our target market and discover content collaboration problems worth solving
- Join the product team in defining an exciting and market-leading product strategy
- Use your insights and experience to create, maintain and evangelise the roadmap for your areas of focus
- Pair up with Technology Leads, other Product Managers and UX designers to craft intuitive features
- Define clear success metrics for your initiatives and measure their outcomes using product analytics tools like Amplitude.
- Define requirements and user stories needed for engineers to solve valuable user problems
- Provide input, decision-making and sign off to the Technology team during development
- Work with Marketing, Customer Success and Customer Support to successfully launch new features and drive adoption
- Coordinate with Sales and Customer Success to communicate our vision and roadmap to our customers
- You’re dependable, cooperative, committed, and excited about meeting the needs of your users
- You have excellent analytical, time-management, and interpersonal skills
- You love getting stuck into interesting problems
- You get a kick out of data analysis, especially when it leads to new insights about your users
- Product Management is something you can talk about for ages, but you also like other things like a sport, art, gaming or maybe you’re into gardening – you can talk about that other stuff for ages too
What we’re hoping to see highlighted on your CV:
- Experience as a Product Manager for a B2B SaaS product
- Experience working with web technologies including HTML5 and REST APIs. Native mobile and/or desktop applications experience is a plus.
- Experience of product delivery in within Agile development team (JIRA skills are a plus):
- Managing a product backlog
- Creating detailed acceptance criteria for user stories
- Experience of finding valuable problems to solve by talking to customers, interpreting user research and / or analysing product analytics data/ SQL experience a plus
- Exposure/knowledge of hypothesis formulation, AB testing and statistical significance
The salary for this role is £45,000
Don’t tick all the boxes, but think you’d still be a good fit? Apply anyway and show us what you can do!