Who is Clark (www.clark.de)?
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the Clark insurance Manager App. This is not only recognized by 150.000 customer; Bloomberg named us as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world 2017 as well. Due to our smart technology and our expert know how, we are combining the old and the new world, which makes our products for the B2B as well as B2C-market highly attractive. With a total funding of 45mio $, led by Portag3 Ventures and White Star Capital, we are ready to conquer the world!
As our Lead UX / Design / Customer Analytics, you will
- inspire, grow and coach a team of product designers and UX researchers
- define the design language and be responsible for the unique feel of all our digital touch-points
- create incredible and exciting customer experiences and journeys
- maintain a culture of innovation and experimentation with a laser focus on customer needs
- ensure an efficient, high-quality execution using qualitative and quantitative insights
- collaborate and communicate with product engineers, developers and many others to pursue on a common vision
- lead by example by being involved in the design work
- 5+ years of experience designing for mobile and web
- 2+ years of leading and developing design teams (strategy, processes, tools, hiring)
- impressive design skills, evidenced by a portfolio of user-centric examples
- ability to balance business goals with design initiatives and experience to create a creative and passionate design environment while keeping the customers’ needs a central priority
- strong analytical skills that help you inform your design decisions through quantitative research
- exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English with ability to inspire team, colleagues, customers and leadership, German knowledge is a plus
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you:
- beside the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- we subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme.
- we are offering internal coding courses (so you know what our techies are talking about)
- if you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room – no disturbance, no noise.
- if you need to relocate, you have our support.
- you want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues.
- and last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.