Charity Checkout are a fast-growing B2B SaaS company with a difference. We are revolutionising the way that charities raise funds online, by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Our new and innovative fundraising tech is changing the charity sector for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 good causes across the UK. Our products bring good causes closer to their supporters by putting them in control of their online fundraising – we use tech for good!
- You will be the product owner for your area, initially managing a defined roadmap which will ultimately become yours to own and shape through the use of data, internal feedback and market assessment. Your success will be measured through defined OKRs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to shape, scope and prioritise new product opportunities within the broader product roadmap.
- Develop written user requirements and define success metrics for new projects, moving quickly with Design and Engineering teams to execute, test and validate your ideas and address any blockers through problem solving and coordination with your stakeholders.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose and recommend solutions to increasingly complex business problems.
- Ensure user acceptance testing is performed prior to go-live launch of new features.
- Assist in prioritising enhancements and triaging bug fixes.
- Monitor key conversion metrics and A/B tests to support in the continued optimisation of your product area. continual optimization of the product and business plan.
- Help embed agile methodologies with your development team.
We are looking for the following:
- Product experience: demonstrable experience of managing features and/or products throughout the full development lifecycle in a B2B or SaaS environment.
- Engaging storyteller: engages and inspires others by clearly articulating your vision and approach.
- Empathy: someone who understands that relationships are just as important as results – it’s not just about getting things done, but also how they get done.
- Data driven: using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions and priorities.
- Growth mindset: demonstrable experience of delivering products, features and/or optimisations with the results to back it up.
- Naturally curious: someone who wants to truly understand their product – how it works, who uses it and hypothesising on how it can be improved
- Product experience: hands-on experience working with agile methodologies, but isn’t dogmatic about a single approach.
- Experience working within a start-up culture desired (but not essential)
- Experience working with off-shore development teams desired (but not essential)
- Flexible working
- Equity options scheme
- 31 days holiday, including Bank Holidays & Christmas closure
- Birthday break, 2 hours back (to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early)
- Early Friday finish for team drinks
- 1 paid day to fund raise for a charity of your choice
- Monthly team lunch
- Team activity days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan