ℹ️ This job can be based in Paris, Brussels or Lyon.
Driver Growth Team @Heetch
The top priority of our driver-centric team is the happiness of our drivers from the signup to their first ride. Our mission is to make sure they get the stellar experience they deserve.
The scope of the team includes:
- Driver acquisition: to make sure that drivers can signup in a few minutes in all countries we open.
- Driver engagement: to provide a wonderful lifecycle experience to our drivers and help them run their business and optimize for profitability.
Given our very large business scope, our team is working side-by-side with other Product teams and internal partners (Ops and Marketing teams), allowing us to build features that will empower drivers with new ways to drive and earn.
From the inside, we’re a caring team of software engineers (iOS, Android, Frontend, Backend, QA), and product designers who share the same values:
- Transparency: We discuss everything openly.
- Team Unity: No one is left behind.
- Move Fast: No need to demonstrate for days, just do it.
- Knowledge Sharing: Whether it’s organizational, cultural or technical, we’re eager to learn together!
- It’s OK to fail: Succeed together, learn together.
What will you do?
Build, shape and share your product vision
- Nurture your product vision gathering as many insights as required (from users, your team, competitors…).
- Feel the market, know what innovative features to implement to make your product stand out.
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features.
- Make sure your team understand and embrace it through your engaging communication.
Make your vision become reality
Vision drives strategy, strategy drives goals, goals drive features.
- Build the right feature: Work closely with Product Designers and Engineers to come up with the best solution to address our driver’s pain-points
- Ensure that all products shipped by your Team are bug-free.
- Follow the product workflow, participate to the team rituals.
- Organize, and prioritize everything within your team, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners.
- Regularly generate insights about your Products.
- Align with all the partners of your team, whether it’s other Product teams, or Ops and Marketing teams thanks to OKRs
- Cultivate high engagement, performance and commitment to the product through a motivational & visionary approach.
Does it sound like you?
- You have an engineering degree or an engineering mindset.
- You’ve worked for more than 5 years in product management or product design in fast-moving environments.
- You have at least 2 years of management experience.
- You have a passion for well-designed products.
- You have a natural ability to make things happen around you.
- You handle projects’ ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way.
- You have a passion for numbers, and making your metrics shift in a big way. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- You have extraordinary communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- You thrive in a startup environment.
- You like working remotely.
It’s a plus if
- You already know Heetch.
- You already know the ride-sharing market.
- You’re fluent in French.
What will be our challenges together?
- Provide a smooth sign-up experience.
- Design a flexible driver onboarding flow allowing our international teams to easily launch new cities.
- Build up an incredible driver loyalty program.
- Revamp the driver dashboard to monitor their business with us.
- Build from the ground up the best professional drivers fleet management system.