ℹ️ This job can be based in Paris, Brussels or Lyon.
Ride Team @Heetch
The Ride Team’s mission is to create the smoothest ride experience for both passengers and drivers.
Self-explanatory team’s names are always better.
Our role extends from the moment a passenger defines where they’d like to be picked up to the moment they rate their experience. Equally as important, we manage the entire ride experience for our drivers as well. Along with other teams, we also absorb the complexity of operating many different types of offers in culturally different areas of the world.
We expect users to get the best experience in the market and are actively building toward this goal. We put the utmost importance in making both user and data-driven decisions, always favoring the user’s benefit when they don’t easily reconcile.
Also, we’re the funniest team in the company ?
What will be your role?
As a PM for the Ride part of the team, you’ll get to work closely with our engineers, designers and analysts to deliver projects.
You’ll be the gatekeeper of the why and what we’re building (saying “no” but explaining why).
Does it sound like you?
- You can speak French (for occasions such as user interviews).
- You have an engineering mindset, you think in terms of building things to last.
- You believe building something that people will enjoy using is the real reason your product can succeed.
- You want to get involved in the decision-making process, from technical discussions to business ones.
- Getting things out in the open is your most important driver (Not the one actually driving, you know the soft skill? No? Ok, nvmnd).
- You have experience working in cross-functional teams and have already shipped some stuff of your own.
- You are good at communicating plans and concepts to stakeholders at all levels, adjusting to your audience.
- You have that obsession of making the unclear clear in an environment where everything changes every day.
What will you do?
- Contribute to the day-to-day workflow of your team (this isn’t a way to say “baby-sitting devs”, we don’t do that)
- Contribute to the road-mapping effort
- Maintain close contact with stakeholders that’ll inform you on short and long-term goals
- Work closely with the Lead PM to set out the vision for our product (mainly produce Comic Sans slide decks)
- Create and nurture an intuition for what’s the right thing to build from market insights