Product Manager – Software
Want to work with a rapidly growing technology scale-up business, providing significant efficiency benefits to hospitals using innovative technology?
Keen to work closely with external stakeholders and development teams to deliver major new product modules?
Are you capable of building lasting and impactful relationships with external clients and technical colleagues?
If so, we’d love to discuss our requirement for a Product Manager with you!
Please note, the expectation of this role is to be in Oxford approximately 50% of the time, to be visiting customers approximately 25% of the time, and to work remotely, eg home, the remaining 25% of the time.
As Product Manager you will need to be able to elicit and define business and user requirements from our customers based on our vision and business objectives, create prioritised user stories and work alongside a large technical team to ensure Navenio delivers the best possible new product modules to our clients.
The successful Product Manager will be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with external customers and users to elicit and analyse feedback, have a solid understanding of the capabilities of software systems, and be able to create, articulate and deliver compelling roadmaps of new products.
- Solid experience of Product Management operating within technology businesses
- To have worked with software teams on software-based projects.
- A good blend of commercial, technical and customer/user focussed experience.
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- Excellent client and internal stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Proven ability to deliver projects to deadlines.
- Degree background.
- Experience supplying product and services into the healthcare sector.
- Experience of modern Agile software development processes.
- Having worked with SaaS products.
Navenio are filling a massive gap in the market for indoor location services, be part of a team who develop smartphone based indoor localisation technology. While the technology could be beneficial to many market sectors, Navenio are focussing on bringing this innovative, infrastructure free technology to healthcare services, across the UK to improve the quality of healthcare services and lower healthcare costs for society.
Benefits of working with Navenio are not just working within a great team to build awesome products; there are budgets for training, conferences and books. You’re given responsibility for your work and freedom to get it done whilst still having a supportive environment.
- 10% Discretionary bonus
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Healthy snacks
- Awesome coffee machine
- Regular company socials
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.